Creative teaching methodology and tools
- Smart Money Kid workbook — reinforces the money skills learned in the workshop and is theirs to keep and refer to when needed
- Art drawing — helps kids to visualize and express their dreams and vision
- Handicraft — teaches kids the importance of saving, using money wisely to achieve life goals and safe-guarding their life values and financial dreams
Why Smart Money Kid is fun ...
The 1st 5 student enroll will be given special price of RM80 per participant
- Venue: Wisma WIM (TTDI)
- Date: 14th March 2007 (Wednesday) ~~ School holiday Break ~~
- Time: 11am to 3:00pm
- Cost: RM100 per child/course ~~Material Inclusive~~
- Class: 20 Children per class
The facilitators use fun and creative art and craft, interactive fun activities and play approach as the teaching methodology to moderate kids to create memorable impression of good money value and money skills.
This is because kid’s ability to learn and gain knowledge from their surrounding is most effective via fun and creative activities.
Neuroscience research confirms the importance of fun and creative activities for kids in developing their brain's memory ability. It has also been shown that exposure to metaphor and symbols, as used in art, craft, interactive activities and play will have beneficial effect upon the development of the brain.
We strongly believe that Smart Money Kid — the fun and creative education program will readily impress money values in young kids’ minds with play activities, art and craft and will generate reflexive responses via their hearing, visual, kinesthetic and touch senses through activities they see and hear, actions they participate in, art and craft they create.
Abacus For Money promotes personal financial literacy to kids aged 6 to 12, guiding them towards financial freedom for life!
By teaching kids on the subject of money and money values at a young age, the Abacus For Money team believes that this workshop will give kids a head-start in life enabling them to grow-up to be money-wise adults.